Treatment for allergies with hypnotherapy
The word “allergy” emanates from the Greek words allos meaning “other” and ergon meaning “work”.
Symptoms can range from a runny or itchy nose to life-threatening anaphylactic shock.
Millions of people suffer with allergies and many people with allergies also suffer from Asthma.
Here are some typical signs and symptoms:
- Nose: allergic rhinitis
- Eyes: redness and itching.
- Airways: wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Sometimes this results in attacks of asthma.
- Ears: feeling blocked up, some people experience pain and impaired hearing due to the lack of Eustachian tube drainage.
- Skin: various rashes, such as eczema, hives and contact dermatitis.
- Head: Some people get headaches, although this is often associated with hay fever.
Hay fever is one example of an exceedingly common minor allergy — large percentages of the population suffer from hay fever symptoms in response to airborne pollen. Asthmatics are often allergic to dust mites. Other allergies can result from foods, insect stings and sometimes reactions to medications.